[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Screenshots Thread - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

Screenshots Thread

The forum for the wider community of RONIN through other games and the internet!
Spoisen

Screenshots Thread

Postby Spoisen » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:56 pm

How about a screenshot-thread? Anything goes!
Got a cool screenshot? A funny one? An interesting one?

Post 'em if you got 'em!

I'll start out with some cool space ones...
Starting with Elite:Dangerous:

And it's always time for Homeworld:

Speaking of Homeworld, Deserts of Kharak just launched:

Also this game, I forget what it's called:

I'm sure I'm not the only one with with screenshots from that game! :D

/Spoisen
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_072315_234921.jpg
WoWScrnShot_072315_234921.jpg (516 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
2015-03-07_00005.jpg
2015-03-07_00005.jpg (225.13 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
Screenshot_0013.jpg
Screenshot_0013.jpg (401.25 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
2016-01-20_00004.jpg
2016-01-20_00004.jpg (220.61 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
2016-01-20_00001.jpg
2016-01-20_00001.jpg (324.16 KiB) Viewed 3303 times

Hèlen

Re: Screenshots Thread

Postby Hèlen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:09 pm

I still have a screenshot somewhere where my devilsaur is bigger than shatt (arena bug at end of tbc). But i have no idea where it is :p
"Farewell, mortals. Your bravery is admirable, for such flawed creatures."

Spoisen

Postby Spoisen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:12 am

I need to dig around in my screenshots! But there's so many!! :) Should still find some fun/good ones I think!
And I need to force Gadda into posting his screen from the Nagrand showdown :D It's freaking awesome!

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Hèlen

Postby Hèlen » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:11 pm

"Farewell, mortals. Your bravery is admirable, for such flawed creatures."

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:20 pm

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Spoisen

Postby Spoisen » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Yes, thanks for the explanation Rasz ;)

Also, make with the pictures!

Just found this. 4th Anniversary? :D
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_111409_225706.jpg
WoWScrnShot_111409_225706.jpg (277.84 KiB) Viewed 3267 times

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Or the wedding perhaps?

Anyways, a few of my shots

Mad Max - really underrated game if you ask me. Quite a bit of fun and didn't really get tiresome in the ~20 hours or so of gameplay I got out of it.

Payday 2 - haven't played it in a while, but it's quite a bit of fun. Crazy amount of DLC though. I'd recommend it but wait for a sale, and cherry pick the DLC's, since you can play the DLC maps without owning the DLC, you just won't have access to the weapons and can't host the maps yourself.
This particular heist was a bit crazy, as you can probably see!

A few of my favourite screenshots from Skyrim. Got into modding it quite a bit with ENB's, textures and all sorts. Still ran great, but it was too dark at night and I couldn't really figure out to fix it so I gave up!

I'm in The Division beta this weekend as I'd said in the other thread about it, so I'll post up some screenshots here probably, and maybe a video in the other thread if I get any decent gameplay (or more if the gameplay is decent, perhaps)!

I don't actually have any decent screenshots of that other game..
AKA Thordelar

Bört

Postby Bört » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:04 pm

I'm a bit split regarding Elite: Dangerous.
I paid way too much money to get into the beta and the content available now is kinda dull. Not a lot of variation.
On top of that they release this new 'Expansion' which just consists of sub orbital flight/interaction and crafting. That be real neat for maybe 15-20€ but oh no these bastards charge 45€ for it. Kinda turned me off the game even more...

I'd really like to see some Division footage Jaedan. Ubisoft isn't one for variation or indeed quality but they produce some cool stuff every one in a while (probably by mistake).

As for screenshots:

Dawn of War: Soul Storm with the Ultimate Apocalypse mod installed.
If you like Dawn of War or if you like Warhammer 40k you need to get this. With the last major version of the mod they are up to three new factions (beyond what all the expansions originally offered) Tyranids, Daemon Hunters and Chaos Daemons. There are a metric ton of new units; titans, daemons, monsters, tanks (from the Stormblade pictured above to Grot tanks) and hoards of infantry.

These next two I'm just going to link to instead of putting them in the thread. You'll thank me for that.

I've got a triple monitor setup (quad really but one is just for internets) which can result in some pretty cool views from time to time.
Above images are from one of my cities in Cities: Skylines. Really fun City builder game that you should have heard of unless you live under a tin foil rock.

Spoisen

Postby Spoisen » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Really liked the ones from Skyrim Jaedan! There's just something about that game - especially with mods. Gotta love it!

And lol, nice Bört! The massive Skylines shots look amazing! :D

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Gaming”