(More) R O N I N in Star Wars - The Old Republic

The forum for the wider community of RONIN through other games and the internet!
Alothor

(More) R O N I N in Star Wars - The Old Republic

Postby Alothor » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Good news everyone! A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... there will be R O N I N!

Yenoo wrote:Thought I'd post my interest in playing as Republic as well, I think I'll play along the same lines as Alothor taking my sweet time treating it like KotOR. Anyone set up a R O N I N yet (pokes Alothor). I'll be playing whatever class is closest to a tank for starters so long as I'm a Jedi Knight :D

Actually Yenoo: Spoisen and I have been talking about TOR for a little while now and about a month ago we discussed creating a R O N I N for TOR.

So we did!

It is a Republic guild and for the moment I have chosen a PVP server to keep all play styles accessible to people and also because it seems that guilds and their members might be placed on certain realms based on these preferences.

The idea is simply to have fun with each other. In the case of this guild that means playing the game casually in a friendly, supportive and cooperative atmosphere. Everyone here is welcome and so are your friends. The only rule is that we enjoy ourselves and help each other.

Organised raiding will not be a focus of this guild. In fact, we mean not to do any of it, ever. Many of us have less time these days or have had our share of raiding. Also, you might still want to raid with R O N I N of WoW and the last thing we want to do is steal away raiding members from here.

Of course there may be some raiding and you are free to do so, but there will not be any kind of organised multiple day raiding in this guild involving things like recruitment, raiding rules and requirements and the like. We aim to keep it casual. If you are interested in raiding R O N I N will not be the guild for you. Of course you can join in the start and see if you like the game and then hop onto another guild for raiding without any hard feelings whatsoever, but the R O N I N in TOR will not become a raiding guild.

So, without further ado, I would like to invite anyone interested in playing TOR, on the Republic side, casually and in a fun atmosphere to join us.

You can apply on this page: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/165603/r-o-n-i-n
Last edited by Alothor on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Narian

Re: (More) R O N I N in Star Wars - The Old Republic

Postby Narian » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 pm

I like how there is a link to this website, which upon clicking they'll be greeted by a WoW guild website :D

...I'm easily amused.
╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ════════════╝

Spoisen

Postby Spoisen » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am

We accidentally cloned R O N I N...
It is only a matter of time before clones figure out how to multiply, and then, RONIN WILL TAKE OVER THE W---UNIVERSE!!!1!!

I'm actually looking quite forward to exploring swtor with RONIN - I'm sure it'll be a blast!

Villoria

Postby Villoria » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm

I guess my empire chars will be on that server so I can gank Spoisen and Alothor as much possible.

Bört

Postby Bört » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Well fuck yeah! I get to play with you guys again! SWEET!
Application sent!
Here used to be an irritating GIF. I removed it. Community service, bitches.

Alothor

Postby Alothor » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Bört wrote:Well fuck yeah! I get to play with you guys again! SWEET!
Application sent!

I saw the application before this post, and guess what, I knew it was you with that name...
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Villoria

Postby Villoria » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Anyone know if you can, like in wow, have chars of both factions on the same server?

Bört

Postby Bört » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Alothor wrote:
Application sent!

I saw the application before this post, and guess what, I knew it was you with that name...

I had no IDEA I was using that nick there! Damn that account must be old! I really hope you can change that.
Here used to be an irritating GIF. I removed it. Community service, bitches.

Alothor

Postby Alothor » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Bört wrote:
Alothor wrote:
Application sent!

I had no IDEA I was using that nick there! Damn that account must be old! I really hope you can change that.

The other two members currently in the guild have had some rather major problems with that, I think Spoisen managed it by deleting his previous EA account (but no pre-order attached yet) and my friend has not managed it yet. I will ask him if he got an answer to his customer support emails.

Ailyah

Postby Ailyah » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Question remains; why apply? I mean, you wont raid? You could just invite anyone who says "Hi, its me [insert lolname], from WoW".

Return to “General Gaming”