[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
We're taking a break from raiding - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

We're taking a break from raiding

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Spoisen

We're taking a break from raiding

Postby Spoisen » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:52 pm

RONIN is taking a break from raiding at the moment.
We'll resume our conquest sooner or later, depending on people's preferences and activity!

See you around!
/Spoisen

Raszagal

Re: We're taking a break from raiding

Postby Raszagal » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Dem healers! I should be able to play all my 3 specs at the same time and make up for 3 ppl! Or maybe reroll back to druid cause they have FOUR specs! :(

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Spoisen

Postby Spoisen » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:22 am

Anything other than that gnome of yours is definitely a step up Rasz! :P

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:31 am

You racist bastard! Pink haired gnums >>> you (while sporting awesome goggles)!
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Blades-Edge/Atchí/advanced
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Blades-Edge/Occulte/advanced
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Blades-Edge/Pium/advanced
3 vs 1! Who do you think will win?! ;)

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome

Spoisen

Postby Spoisen » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:10 pm

lol, beware! The army of pink-haired gnomes!

Mardax

Postby Mardax » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:00 am

I've had my 4th chemo last week - this 4th time has been a nightmare.
Im now in a recovery phase - im confident I wont "need" more chemo, but I will recieve my final verdict 23th of November - perhaps I need surgery afterwards to remove the lymphs - the ones that was struck by cancer.
Now after 5 days I've started to eat again, and hopefully that will speed up my recovery...

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:27 am

Hope you get rid of this pest that is cancer once and for all! The army of the pink haired gnomes wish you a speedy recovery!

Spoisen

Postby Spoisen » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Sounds Rough Mardax. Good to hear that you're finishing chemo though! I'm sure you'll be good as new before too long!
I actually know someone that had lymph-node cancer. Close to the lungs of all places. That person is effectively cured today, and you'll be too :)

Mardax

Postby Mardax » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:11 pm

I've had CT scan, tests of lungs and kidneys. I will get the verdict on monday around 10 o'clock. Maybe I need a major operation afterwards (3-6 hours) - google RPLND and look at pictures.
I really hope I've had enough punishment in 4 times chemo (HCG needs to be below 5000 = 3 times chemo, mine was 4860 and I ended up having 4 times just for safety reasons).
At this moment however my attitude towards Christmas and new year is, that I'm celebrating it as if it was my last - I've tried to keep the mood, but it is becomming harder and harder - close to impossible...
To make things worse my left testicle has started to hurt too (some really weird pain... - can't explain it). It is quite normal cause it is gearing up to manage everything on its own, but my thought is that my left testicle is eaten by cancer as well (it was all clean 6/8-2015)...
Its a BS disease....! Your own body that wants to destroy you - its sick...!

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Our thoughts are with you Dax.

I'm sure the news will be good, but keep us posted all the same!
AKA Thordelar

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of Warcraft”