[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
The Division - Page 3 - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

The Division

The forum for the wider community of RONIN through other games and the internet!
Bört

Re: The Division

Postby Bört » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:06 pm

I'm guessing the dude you found was an elite, and just like elites in WoW or SWTOR or W/E they have shit ton of HP.
The reward is that they always drop some loot, mostly blue stuff.
Also this is the 'future'! He might be wearing bulletsponge armour on his tits, so go for the head. Even elites take a bunch of damage in the brains.

Has anyone tried the new Tomb Raider btw? Looks freaking awesome but haven't heard anything about the gameplay.
Oh oh! Hype about X-COM2 hyyyyyyyype!

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Xcom 2 is probably my most anticipated game of the year, I even have a text file on my desktop for characters I want to create for the character pool!

Edit: I've just uploaded a video for The Division, just 9 minutes of unedited gameplay in the Dark Zone, but I think it gives a pretty good view of what it will hopefully be like to play. I'm particularly proud of surviving an ambush at the end!

AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:32 am

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Serion
Site Admin

Postby Serion » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:47 pm

I played the open beta this weekend and thought it was actually kinda fun! A little more than I expected even.

I'm not sure if its the kind of game that has any long lasting appeal but I think it's going to be a pretty fun experience and fun game to play alongside friends when it comes out. Seems to have enough variety and things to do to be worth picking up and playing.

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm

AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:29 pm

Gadda said something about 8 man raids/dungeons or something like that. Could be fun!
But I agree with you that I'm not sure of how long it'll last. But I'll get it for sure.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Share UPlay names for friendship and fun!

Hidden_Gecko

I'll be on tomorrow evening from about 18:00 or so UK time, if anyone wants to play!
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:02 am

"A Ubisoft service is not available at the moment. You can try again later or switch to offline mode." :x
I guess I'll add you later. Cant remember what name i picked.

Croknight

Postby Croknight » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:58 pm

XxCroknightxX

see ya in the Darkzone! :twisted:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Gaming”