[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Wildstar? Something else? - Page 2 - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

Wildstar? Something else?

The forum for the wider community of RONIN through other games and the internet!
Raszagal

Re: Wildstar? Something else?

Postby Raszagal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Awesome! Then maybe I should start to login now then since I need to go cook some food :D

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Hèlen

Postby Hèlen » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Hmmm, might try this out. What server are you guys on?
"Farewell, mortals. Your bravery is admirable, for such flawed creatures."

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:59 pm

Apparently there's only 1 PvE and 1 PvP server. I do NOT intend to play on a PvP server at least :)
And I wonder if my character are still around! 12 min queue left before I find out! :D

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:12 pm

:o My characters! They're gone! What to play then?! I can't remember which class I had the highest (AKA liked the most!).
Probably a healing and/or tank class if I know my self :P

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

So which side are you all playing?!? I need to create new characters! :(

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:31 pm

According to old screenshots I had a lvl 12 warrior, lvl 9 engineer and a lvl 3 esper.
What to pick! :P

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Hik said he was levelling a medic on Dominion side, so I'm gonna make a Spellslinger, that was the only class I really enjoyed playing when I started the first time.

That means we could do with a tonk which would be either Warrior, Stalker or Engineer!
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 pm

So you'll be picking dominion side as well?
And apparently my characters might not be lost. I, for some STRANGE reason, played on the PvP server :o But CBA to log out to see if they're still there cause queues! :)

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:58 pm

And it seems my game decided to hang after having spent like 30 min figuring out what to play >.<
I'll be a Cassian Warrior tho, but I think I might need to restart the game since it's just playing music and animations, but I can't click anything..
Hope I don't have to wait another hour to get back in :P

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Network Error: Connection Closed :( Can't even create a character...
Guess I'll play D3 or WoW tonight then...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Gaming”