Ronin Has Moved!

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Jaedan

Ronin Has Moved!

Postby Jaedan » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Ronin has now moved to Ravencrest - anyone wanting to join us over there is welcome!
The Legion Pre-Launch events are happening now, with Demon Hunters being available to anyone who has upgraded their account Legion.

If you haven't moved already, there's a possibility of character services sales coming up a week or two before Legion is released at the end of the month so it may be wise to hold off for now and save some money.

The original guild still exists on Ragnaros and will not be moved, so if anyone who would prefer to remain on Ragnaros is able to do so but we would naturally prefer it if you could join us properly in our new home.

Otherwise, see you on the Broken Isles!
AKA Thordelar

Narian

Re: Ronin Has Moved!

Postby Narian » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Is Ravencrest pve or pvp? Good luck to you guys! I don't play anymore but I'm tempted to buy Legion and level a char. Haven't got a clue how to play anymore though!
╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ════════════╝

Raszagal

Re: Ronin Has Moved!

Postby Raszagal » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:22 pm

It's PvP, but from what I've heard it's the complete opposite of Ragnaros (aka 90% alliance).
And you'd probably figure it out quite fast how to play :) It would be awesome to see you back even as "casual"!
I think the beta is still up and I don't think you need an active subscription to play it, so that could be something if you just want to try it out.
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Return to “World of Warcraft”