Returning :)

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Kaisah

Returning :)

Postby Kaisah » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Hey guys,

Decided to return to WoW after quite a long time! Currently plan to level my death knight up. I quit before the pandaria expansion but somehow it's added to my account now, so I'm playing through that.

My account must have been hacked a while ago as all my high level characters were missing all gear/gold. I got in touch with bliz but unfortunately as it was over 3 months ago they couldn't do anything. They did give my main characters a full set of greens and a few hundred gold to get me started again.. Sucks as I had a lot of gold! Lost around 500k I think :/ if that's still a lot by today's standards heh.

So, I see the guild is still going and from what I can read on here it did quite well :) well done guys. Are you all still moving server? I will move with you guys as the only people I will know now will be in this guild. I don't really plan to raid again but we'll see!

I know legion is not until September? So a lot of you may not be back til then anyway. Hopefully by then I'll be levelled up and ready to go :)

Raszagal

Re: Returning :)

Postby Raszagal » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:30 am

Why hallo thar! Long time no see :) The more "old people" around the better!
And if you buy legion you get a level 100 boost, so if you don't really want to level that character you can always just use that and boost your char.
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Kaisah

Postby Kaisah » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Hey raz :) nah I think I'll level it up, will help get to grips with the game again. At the minute I'm running old raids (mc/bwl/bt) etc for some nostalgia. Also hopefull of some legendary drops :)

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Get grips of the game just in time to have everything turned upside down by the expansion :D
But yeah, leveling is fun! Don't even know how many chars I have at 90 or higher hehe.
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Return to “World of Warcraft”