Ok, I think we're getting close to the time that we need to discuss a move window.
First and most important question for this: Is there still enough of us that want to make the move and try and give Ronin another reboot?
Time changes things, and I'm aware that some people who were thirsty to try and continue 3 or 4 months ago may not feel the same way now, let alone in another 6 months when legion actually lands.
Either way, for this to be worth looking into, we ideally need at least a semi decent number of people who would like to make another go at it, with preferably more than 10 in order to meet the minimum raid size initially, and obviously enough of each archetype so that we aren't unable to raid straight off the bat due to not having any healers/DPS/tanks without pugging.
Can people who are still visiting these forums report in with how they feel about things at the moment, and if anyone is still in contact with others who are less frequent on the forums can they be polled on their thoughts and intentions as well?
Once all of that is out of the away, and assuming we're off to a positive start, we need to establish a window to move at the earliest. In my opinion, we should wait as long as possible - certainly not before the pre-patch - with the only caveat being that if there is some sort of sale or deal on character services then it may be prudent to take advantage of that and potentially save some money.
My recommendation for not going before the pre-patch (and that's actually the point at which I would intend to buy Legion as well, for the same reasons) is because of how much all of the current classes are changing. It's perfectly possible that any of us may login after the pre-patch and decide that we no longer like the way the game or our class works. For some, not liking their current class may not be an issue, but for others who are hardcore into one and only one class it could be a deal breaker. Thus paying out to move before then would be a waste if you're one such person that decides it's no longer a game you want to play.
Counter to that, I think we should also make sure that the move happens BEFORE the launch of Legion, this is because it will give us some time to recruit players who may still be playing on RC before the inevitable influx of new and returning guilds at launch. Getting ahead of the competition in recruitment, especially as we'll be basically unknown on RC prior to the move will both give us the best possible start and will only help us long term.