Legion Rerolls?

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Bört

Re: Legion Rerolls?

Postby Bört » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Just two days? Neat! That could actually work for me.
Next question is if I should reactivate soonish and get started on a character or if I should wait 'til the release of the expansion?
Here used to be an irritating GIF. I removed it. Community service, bitches.

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Well, WoD's story and levelling experience was probably the best and most cohesive we've had, so you might find some fun there. Also, if you can be arsed there's garrisons. They've received a lot of flak for being player prisons but you can still make quite a bit of gold out of them which would provide a nice boost for you in the future. They're so good for gold making I can't see how the missions won't be removed or severely nerfed in either the Legion pre-patch or at Legion's launch.

Only issue is that ronin hasn't officially started up on the new server yet, so you'd probably be alone quite a bit of the time if you were levelling there (which is what would make the most sense to do). If you're talking about levelling Bort and transferring him though I'd say go for it.

Either way, there's probably still 5 Months minimum before Legion is out so you've got plenty of time.
AKA Thordelar

Bört

Postby Bört » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Alright then. Well announce when you're up an running on the new server and I'll see what I can do =)
My MMO itch is acting up and I really don't feel like starting up EvE again...
Here used to be an irritating GIF. I removed it. Community service, bitches.

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:26 pm

Had much chance to play with the Demon Hunter yet, Rasz?
Really interested to know how they feel, particular with tanking!

Also if you feel like sharing your account details so I can check them and MM hunters myself I wouldn't argue..
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:36 pm

I have not. I only played the "tutorial zone" last night and hit 100.
And I must say I'm quite interested in that as well! Even more so since the monk tank weapon is not implemented (and also my monk is stuck falling through the world... alpha you know..)

Sorry, but I'm not so keen on sharing my account cause A) I have never been hacked and I like it to stay that way. B) I have the authentication app hooked up with my account. C) I like to use it my self to play!
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 pm

Been reading through some forums about the current state of hunters in Legion, feedback is generally not positive sadly, with all 3 specs generally being a bit of a shit show. It's still 'early' for balancing, but their general formula and playstyle is probably pretty well cemented and therefore unlikely to change dramatically at this stage I think. This means if things remain the way they are without significant adjustments to their playstyles then I'm definitely rerolling and that will be to a tank, since I don't enjoy melee DPS or casters!

I will be able to decide if it's Vengeance DH or Blood DK nearer to release due to the early release of Demon Hunters, but unless hunters change heavily that's the way it's going to be.
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:42 pm

I've only tried survival so far and it wasn't much fun to be honest.
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:54 pm

I'm leaning more and more toward playing demon hunter tank.
I haven't actually played monk tank that much, but from what I've seen it just seems VERY far from what monk tanks are now (which I enjoy playing!) while demon hunter kinda plays like monk plays now.
I haven't really made up my mind tho and should probably try some more stuff out on beta before I make my final decision.

I hope they make the beta "open beta" soon so we can all try shit together! :)

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Sun May 01, 2016 11:24 am

Raszagal wrote:I'm leaning more and more toward playing demon hunter tank.
I haven't actually played monk tank that much, but from what I've seen it just seems VERY far from what monk tanks are now (which I enjoy playing!) while demon hunter kinda plays like monk plays now.
I haven't really made up my mind tho and should probably try some more stuff out on beta before I make my final decision.

I hope they make the beta "open beta" soon so we can all try shit together! :)

Amen, I'm dying over here!
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Wed May 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Oh! They've changed healing elixirs from being a heal you got from using a brew to an actual spell with 2 charges and 30 sec recharge. Interesting!
I also watched some chick who sounded like she knew what she was talking about who said that she thought monks was one of the better tank classes (and showed like log parsing and stuff with it). So I'm not sure yet! Might level a monk as well on the beta to see if it can be fun even tho there's been so many changes!

And again. Hope open beta comes soon!!

Return to “World of Warcraft”