[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Legion Rerolls? - Page 3 - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

Legion Rerolls?

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Raszagal

Re: Legion Rerolls?

Postby Raszagal » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:55 am

Meh! Ravencrest is a PvP server too >.< I don't like PvP!
And beside that, all my names were taken :(
I'll just roll *a* character there when you do and continue to join from Blade's Edge (unless of course hell freezes over and we become a mythic raiding guild).

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:07 am

It's a PvP server but with a ratio of about 16:1!

Way I see it, if a horde player manages to gank me under those circumstances, then I deserved it!
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:52 am

I guess. I'm not sure I'll make more than 1 char tho still. I'm too old and lazy to come up with new names.
And I don't want to have the weird i's or such.
Only characters I have that on are the horde chars that have the "same" name as their alliance counterpart. Paksenarríon and Míkogami.
And of course Atchí (which was only supposed to be an alt I leveled together when Gadda leveled up a his rogue (or if it was hunter)).
And beside that there's all the gold and alts with professions I'd "have" to move (got to catch them all). Much chars, such expensive!

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome

Hèlen

Postby Hèlen » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:52 pm

I will probably stay hunter (not surv). But not sure how active I will be, kinda depends on the amount of spare time I have.

I currently don't have an active subscription so someone save my name plx <3
"Farewell, mortals. Your bravery is admirable, for such flawed creatures."

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Oh noes Hèlen has been taken!

BY ME!
AKA Thordelar

Bört

Postby Bört » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:16 pm

What does the raiding schedule look like these days?
I'm a bit interested in starting WoW again once Legion is out and I would like to give raiding a try again. Last time I tried was during WOTLK...

So time for a new Warlock mayhaps?

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Thursdays and Sundays 20-23 if I'm not mistaken. It's been a while! :P

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:39 pm

As the bear says. Don't see any reason to alter it, just 3 hours a couple of evenings a week was more than enough for us to make decent progress!

We'd be glad to have you back, Burt!
AKA Thordelar

Mardax

Postby Mardax » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:02 pm

I will migrate with the new RONIN, regardless how many that decides to come.
I will play healing druid or healing priest - probably priest, holy or disc - will decide when im level 110.
Regarding the "pug" group Blixen mentioned - I realize its an option, and if there is no chance of getting RONIN up and going strong again, that could be an option, however I prefer to raid with a guild - I've become old and grumpy.
Also mythic is no really "goal" for me personally - my "goal" with WoW is to have fun and quite honestly the mythic part of WoW is for the "bit more hardcore raiders" - that's not me, and I won't participate in mythic runs cause of the focus required - WoW is something i should relaxe while playing - not something I cant sleep cause I've fucked 10 attempts up on a boss because I didn't bother to read tactics or whatever...

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm with Mardax when it comes to the raiding bit. I'm not sure I feel like putting enough effort into the game in order to do mythic raiding.
And I'd rather not have to get to know like 20 new people either (old and grumpy here too. tho I've always been grumpy, so I guess just old ;)).

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of Warcraft”