[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Legion Rerolls? - Page 2 - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

Legion Rerolls?

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Manix

Re: Legion Rerolls?

Postby Manix » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Realm Reroll
I would love to move server, I'm happy to use the 100 boost and then move 1 or 2 chars across with some gold and I'll be more than happy to help anyone else with some gold and stuff if they aren't in the same position.

My Class
I want to play a tank but I don't need to be a RONIN MT. I'll be perfectly happy DPSing in raids and tanking in pugs or when Rasz wants to watch hockey.

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Well in that case I'll tentatively decide to roll a Demon Hunter then, between the 3 of us we should be able to cover it off most of the time.
AKA Thordelar

Blixen

Postby Blixen » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:35 am

yeah im happy to help either on ravencrest or silvermoon. Anyway during RONIN break time i found the guild for my rogue on ravencrest through openraid.org and happy to raid with them from like 3/13hc to 1/13 mythic. Its basically a pug with ppl from few different servers but im rly surprised how stable raiding environment they could keep. We raid wed and mon with stable grp of 13-14 ppl peaking at like 18 so solutions for me is now like we do somekind of a merge (or joint runs) depending on how many roniners roll on ravencrest (if its like 7-8 its perfectly fine towards stable mythic grp if more its still cool for heroics) OR doin only full ronin raids but with the same raiding days as on rag (thu sun) so i can raid fulltime with both guilds

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:19 pm

So is that final then, shall we move to Ravencrest?

If so, Spoisen can you do a post on the websites' landing page? I don't know if I can and if I can I don't know how! :D
AKA Thordelar

Philophile

Postby Philophile » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:33 pm

Somebody should prepare a one char migrate guide!

Blixen

Postby Blixen » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:24 pm

ive created a guild on ravencrest so if anyone is already there send ingame mail to Blixetka or write the name here

Manix

Postby Manix » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Ravencrest it is.

How does this work Jaedan? Are you planning to move the guild itself over or are we just making a new guild on Raven?

My current period of homelessness ends on 5th January so I'll be back online from then and fingers crossed 2016 will be a much more stable year than 2015 =D

I have looked at some of the class stuff I think my first choice for reroll is DH and my second is paladin. We'll see how we go though, I won't reroll DH if there's lots of other RONIN members who want it as a main, since I've have the opportunity to reroll more than most =)

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:43 pm

I think recreating Ronin on Ravencrest rather than transfer is better, this way we can keep the old guild there for any returning players to see a GMOTD about our new home server. Blix has it setup R O N I N on Ravencrest already anyway.

Plus if we move the guild then all of the legends will be lost and that seems wrong to me!
AKA Thordelar

Blixen

Postby Blixen » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:52 pm

legends go with players i guess
R O N I N on ravencrest has already shadowmourne and warglaives!

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:21 am

If you move a guild a new level 1 guild will be created in it's place with the following Guild Message of the Day;
Your guild has moved to a new realm! Please visit [this web page] for more information.

I know this cause the guild my horde paladin and shaman moved to another realm :S
Good thing we made a new one tho! :) And good pointer about holding names in the other thread! Gonna go do it ASAP!

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of Warcraft”