[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Legion Rerolls? - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

Legion Rerolls?

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Jaedan

Legion Rerolls?

Postby Jaedan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:49 am

Anyone got thoughts on their main class in Legion yet?

Thought we could use a thread that might help us figure out who's doing what so we can make plans about recruitment if needed.

Spoisen, we know your plans.

For the first time ever I'm seriously considering Jaedan not being my main because I'm a little concerned about how Artifacts are going to play out for hunters - I'm not a massive fan of melee DPS so while survival is extremely interesting it's probably not going to be viable for me personally. I've also never been BM's number one fan and would ideally be raiding as MM but with MM not having a pet, it could make choosing that as a levelling spec more bumpy than it would be with either of the other two specs, meaning that I'd be playing catch up before I've even started.

My decision really hinges on whether I get into beta or not - if so then I can try out the specs and see what I think, otherwise I can try Demon Hunter (having only 2 specs makes it the ultimate lazy class for Artifacts!) and I'll probably roll tank for raiding purposes, since I'm sure Blix would prefer to raid as DPS if he were to raid with us anyway.
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Re: Legion Rerolls?

Postby Raszagal » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:49 pm

LOL @ the Spoisen comment :D
And I think it's too early to say for everyone (beside maybe Spoisen of course). I will probably stick with my monk as tank (or healer).
But like Jaedan it comes down to getting in the beta or not, cause SO much changed for, well, everything.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Manix

Postby Manix » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:53 am

I'm probably going to roll a tank too.

I really love tanking on my druid but I hate druid DPS so I don't know if that's gonna work. I suppose I might be able to try tank/healer on druid since they are supposed to be making tanks better at solo DPS.

I love the idea of Demon hunters but it depends on how flooded we are with them.

Paladin stands a good chance. Maybe DK... but it really depends on how they play, everything looks very different.

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:37 am

Should I be scared?! :P And, if I remember correct, there are a LOT has changed for druids when it comes to tanking in legion.
And they didn't look all that good if you ask me. But I guess I won't know for certain until (or if I ever) get beta access.

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:37 am

Well, If I have someone to quest and level with, I won't have an issue remaining as MM in order to avoid being behind, and I'll have the other specs for solo play anyway so that wouldn't be an issue.

Another thing I've thought of is could we use the level 100 boost we'll all get with Legion to reroll to a different server entirely?
AKA Thordelar

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Also in regards to how classes seem like they're going to play, FinalBossTV have some videos up that talk about them. Not all specs are in yet, and probably not one is even final at this point (let alone not bugged) but they might give you an idea on how the specs should play, since I suppose at this stage the point of the beta is make sure that the 'flavour' is captured.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Uxn5qptHv8
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Regarding hunters. I find it highly unlikely that they'll make it "undoable" to level as MM. But it will of course be easier to level with a pet and/or a friend.

And good thought about the rerolling. The server me Gadda and Villoria have our characters on is quite dead, so I'm not sure I would suggest that one.
I wouldn't suggest *any* PvP server either :P The problem would still be tho that you'll be "stuck" without all your glods and alts with professions (that, from what I've gathered, will be useful again in some way) and such.

And I'll have a look at those class videos. I can't remember whose video I watched, but it was "one of those" I based my comment about guardian druids on.

Philophile

Postby Philophile » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Guess I too, will choose after playing some beta.

Blixen

Postby Blixen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:43 pm

i most likely be playing feral in legion as im having most fun with it now... also i might be outlaw rogue but all depends how good it will be dpswise

anyway we rolling on other server? silvermoon ravencrest sylvanas? all those servers highly populated and alot of alliance

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:13 am

Those were the 3 I was most likely leaning towards.

According to Rasz, Silvermoon can have some serious problems with massive queues as it's currently most populous server in the EU so it may be a good idea to avoid that.

In terms of realm rankings, Ravencrest is 11th in the EU and represents the highest ranking Alliance heavy server in the EU. So overall Ravencrest seems the best idea to me.
Aside from that, I know you have characters there so you can give us all boosts and gold to help support our move!
AKA Thordelar

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of Warcraft”