[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
We're taking a break from raiding - Page 2 - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

We're taking a break from raiding

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Raszagal

Re: We're taking a break from raiding

Postby Raszagal » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:15 pm

I'm out of words really. Such a shit disease indeed! :( Really hope you get good news and plenty more Christmases to celebrate!

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:58 am

Good luck today Mardax!

I'm sure we're all thinking about you!
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:46 pm

So what was the verdict Mardax?! Good or bad, don't leave us hanging! I'm getting worried just cause you haven't said anything yet :(

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome

Mardax

Postby Mardax » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Sorry - my thoughts have been elsewhere...
Im cured, HOWEVER on the CT scan they could see a 2x1 cm "something" located near a huge blood vessel.
The oncologist from the hospital however decided to pass on "my entire history" to Rigshospitalet (Danish huge hospital).
There a surgeon and another oncologist will decide if they want to remove this 2x1 "something" - it is at this moment not cancer - it can be teratoma.
It is a really long story - there was found seminoma cancer in my testicle, but this operation is something they do as a part of a non-seminoma after-surgery procedure. My HCG was too high according to one of the oncologists, so the treatment is like non-seminoma. I've spent 3 months reading up on stuff like this, so I dont know how or why he has his doubt. Nothing but seminoma cancer was found in my testicle, but because of a high HCG (4860) he is treating me like a non-seminoma. My AFP however did NOT increase at any point, and AFP will usually raise if you have non-seminoma. AFP will not raise if you have pure seminoma...

At this moment im quite depressed. Our newly born baby is "a bit behind" - atleast that is what my woman say all the time. So I'm struggeling to keep my head high at the moment - I just hope I dont end up in some major depression. Have tons of stuff to think on, sadly... :-(

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:19 am

I don't know what any of those things you mentioned are, but I'm relieved to hear that you're cured.
That "absence" of a reply got me rather worried.
I guess any kind of surgery can be serious. But I hope, if they'll let you have it, that you'll be OK!

And I don't know how old your kid is or what "your woman" means by "a bit behind", but kids are kids and should be allowed to be that as well tbh!
As long as some actual "thing" is confirmed, I don't think you should worry about that!

And depressions don't make things better! In my opinion they're a no good waste of time! Be happy you're cured instead ;)

Mardax

Postby Mardax » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:00 am

Our newly born son has been a bit behind other kids. Lifting his head ect. That was what I ment :-)
But now he is awake all the time - its fantastic. Things can turn quickly!
Also I completely agree with you - let kids be kids. My woman (Simone - wife) have done a lot of comparisons between "our big son" (2½ year now) and our newly born son. Thing is - everyone told her that you can not compare kids.

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:36 am

If my sister's horde of children has taught me anything, it's that they're as unique as babies as we are as people.

Everyone is different and this is especially true of their development!
AKA Thordelar

Mardax

Postby Mardax » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Agree with that statement, Jaedan.

Anyway - no further surgery needed at this point, and my tumor marker is normal still.
At this point there is no active cancer remaning inside my fat body! Or well - i've turned kinda fat since chemo begun cause of no exercise ect... :-)

At this point im "clean"!
When do we start raiding again?!?!?!

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Nice to hear Mardax (maybe not the fat body, but what can you do! ;))!!!
And I'd be up for a return to raiding any day!!!! :D :D

Mardax

Postby Mardax » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Jaedan - come come come... We can do it!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of Warcraft”