[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1065: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
We're taking a break from raiding - Page 3 - RONIN - RAGNAROS EU

We're taking a break from raiding

<R O N I N> on Ragnaros EU
Raszagal

Re: We're taking a break from raiding

Postby Raszagal » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:53 am

Yeah JJ! Come oooooon! https://www.warcraftlfg.com/#/ sign us up here and lets GO! :D

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Manix

Postby Manix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Is anyone still playing WoW?

I have been 'of no fixed abode' for 2 and a half months now but I'll be fixing that at the end of December and I was really enjoying my druid but it sucked that everyone seemed to have given up =*(

If not WoW what are people playing? (Don't make me buy a PS4)

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:16 pm

Anyone still playing WoW?! What kind of question is that?! I promise that if/when I quit I'll be sure to let everyone know!
So until then you can take for granted that at least I am still playing. I have a statue at home proving I haven't quit so far! ;)

And since I don't own (or plan to own) a console, you can take for granted I will not make you buy one either! :D

Beside WoW I play Wildstar, but in a VERY casual fashion. Me and Gadda are around 42 at the moment.
And then of course I have a bunch of other chars. You know me! Got to catch them all :D

The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:35 am

I'm still subscribed at least!

Playing Fallout 4 and Dying Light at the moment, mostly just logging into WoW to do the Garrison Gold game and get my ring upgrade with Jaedan (only 2 more to go!). I fucking hate pugging, it's no fun.

Once I'm done with those two games though I'll probably be back on WoW for a bit, and then the release schedule for games in the new year is pretty big for me - nearly one new game every month that I'm excited to play which should keep me busy until Legion!
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Quit whining! You play like the ultimate PUG class! If shit fails, Feign Death! If I played a DPS I think I'd be more open to joining a PUG.
I mean sure, people can still suck and fail at the simplest things or not knowing tactics. But It's less obvious than tanks not knowing any tactics.
If i knew how to DPS as monk I think I'd actually consider upgrading my ring as well. But now I don't, so I wont :(
All I do in WoW at the moment is farm some mounts I still want and the occasional random heroic.
I'd like to at least GET the ring on my like 7 or so alts that "only" need the 33 tomes. But each time I think about LFR I cringe.

Jaedan

Postby Jaedan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:27 pm

But you're also less likely to get declined before you get in and then less likely still to be kicked for a failure (the other day I was removed from an archi group for dying, because I was the ONLY person to soak a shadowfel burst!) AND you have more control over the success of any given fight too - the pugs that I've been in with my DK are often more successful than the ones I've been in with my hunter on Normal!

But even so, I was actually referring to the social aspect of raiding :P
AKA Thordelar

Raszagal

Postby Raszagal » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:59 pm

I hate failing in non PUG raids. I think I'd leave on my own if I managed to fail at something (like soaking shadowfel burst).
There's also the factor that you can probably blend in easier in fights we haven't done on heroic our self. I'd have to, at the very least for my own peace of mind, do research of what is different on heroic.
And even if I DO have more control over the success I don't want to have to cover for idiots. I mean I probably would do fine in a PUG, but just to be safe I spare my self the possible "trauma" :P Much like I have not done PvP for like AGES.
I mean like I think I might have only done the BG NEEDED to complete the legendary cloak quest line in MoP for the last 2 or 3 expansions. And if I were to do any BG, it'd be Alterac Valley for sure! PvE PvP FTW!

And then lets start raiding again! We'll just have Spoisen conjure us up a couple of healers and DPS and we can have social aspect raiding again! :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “World of Warcraft”